Friday, February 17, 2012

Lacking Motivation

That is probably a funny post title, since I try to keep this blog motivating. Oh well, today is one of those days. I am really lacking any type or form of motivation. I haven't done a whole lot of anything,except for a trip to the D.I. I found some way cute T-shirts and some decorating goodies.Which I will showcase tomorrow:)
then.....wait for it.......
 I just finished watching 2 episodes of Dr.Quinn Medicine woman. I love that show:)
I know I am such an over achiever.
But in all honesty I haven't felt so great in the last few days. I've been feeling really blue and blah overall.
I believe though that you are what you think. So I better start thinking happier thoughts that require more action...Since I can hear my messy house calling my name.
OK I have one hour to perform a miracle on my house before my Love comes home.
Have a fabulous Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment