Saturday, March 10, 2012

What I've been up too and new Challenge!

Life has been crazy but very good lately. These two keep me on my toes. But I can't imagine life without them. Their nightly "wrestling" sessions can become very silly. It can drive me crazy sometimes, but I think that it is important to let them act wild. Besides I would rather hear laughter than crying or whining anytime;)
I've been thinking about starting a new challenge on this blog. A health challenge.
I have been really struggling with having the motivation and the discipline to exercise and eat healthy. I thought it would great to have a 30-day challenge to focus on developing some good habits. I am going to make some printables to help us keep track of our goals and accomplishments. I hope that I can encourage all of you to join me. Our challenge will begin on Monday March 12,2012. Check back in as soon as you can!



No comments:

Post a Comment