Monday, April 8, 2013

When being a Stepmom is hard

Being a Step mom is like a roller coaster.
There are days when you are on the top of the hill and everything is exhilarating and fun and fulfilling.Then there are days when you dread being at the bottom of the hill, it feels like the roller coaster car is never going to make it to the top of the hill and you dread seeing what is on the other side.
   Feeling like you are on a never-ending roller coaster can.get.old.really.really.really.fast....
For instance for me, Friday and Saturday went really well for our family....but Sunday my SS was driving me crazy!!! Thankfully my husband is on top of things and always steps in when he can see that I am starting to lose my mind. He put SS to bed early so that we could spend some quality quiet time together.Just the two of us. So I was able to take a little break from the roller coaster ride.However the SS will be back this afternoon when I pick him up from school. So, in the mean time I will need to spend my time wisely and prepare myself for another round.
I think I will plan a yummy dinner for tonight and play in my craft room today.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment