Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chill out

It snowed yesterday on March 28th,2011.
So it was chilly outside all day.
However I am chilling out in a different way today.I am cutting myself some slack,allowing myself to be kind and to lower my expectations of myself just a little today.
I am tired today and that it something I will always deal with.I have Fibromylagia.
I  want to do so many things and I have good intentions of doing them all...but when I wake up tired I know its going to be rough a day.
I have been working really really hard to be a better homemaker,wife,and stepmommy in my family. i am really trying hard to not allow this disease to define who I am. To stop me from doing all the things that I want to do.
So I would like to get up at 5am to get my day started.
I did really good with it...for about 3 days then I crashed and I feel like all I want to do is sleep.
I started to get upset with myself this morning for not getting up at 5:15 when the alarm went off. For not making breakfast for my hubby and maeson. Thankfully tho i have a wonderful husband who takes care of breakfast for himself and maeson. i was able to take a shower. Dropped maeson off at school, then
I went to get my nails done....selfish? possibly some might think. But in order for me to feel like I am being the best wife and mother I can be.
I need to feel good about myself. And cut myself some slack. I am not perfect.
I cannot always do my entire to-do list. I
 just might not get everything done today.But instead of focusing on doing LOTS of things Today I am going to focus on doing what is important to me.
1.Family
2.Creating a happy home
3. Being a happy wife and mommy
4.Getting to the meeting tonight.
That is what is important to me today so that is what I am going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment