Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm back!!!

For the last few months I have felt in my heart the need to return to blogging.
  I have tried to ignore it. I have tried to deny it. But, there it remains. The desire to write about my experiences as a wife and stepmother. I have been working really hard to learn self-discipline. To be a better wife, a better stepmother, and a better homemaker.
  To share my creativity with others. I surf the web all time looking at homemaking blogs or reading how-to blogs. I love learning from other women who are trying to do the same things! Working hard to provide and care for our families and our homes. And to glorify our loving creator in all that we do.
 There is so much to learn and I want to be a part of it!
     So please come back and check in on what is going on in the "Positive Stepmom's" home!

No comments:

Post a Comment