Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a day

TOday i worked and worked and worked and yet i don't feel like I got a whole lot done.
The weather was superb today and I just couldn't handle being cooped up inside anymore! So I attempted to tackle our messy garage and locate our bikes for the spring and summer rides that will soon kick-off. I moved and hauled things to the trash. I swept out all the sand from the winter roads that collects so nicely on the floor. Then I looked at the clock gasp! 3:00 already!!! Where did time go?? So in  i went to the house to put chicken in the oven and start the pizza dough for dinner. I ate one the best oranges I have ever had. Seriously AMAZING!! so sweet so orange-y.
But then I made a mistake.
I sat down on the couch with my orange and I couldn't get up again. I didn't realize that I had worked so hard until my body hit that couch and I was done. See with Fibromyalgia you will be ok a little pain here and there and then BAM! your feel ,like you've been hit by a train. So i got up, convinced myself that I could go and get Maeson and come back and take it easy the rest of the night.
WHEW! What a day-did i really do all that?

No comments:

Post a Comment