Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Today I am

Home alone.
I have the entire house to myself
I have a lot of projects that I can be working on
But where am I at?
On my computer sipping a mango smoothie and reading others blogs that I love...Not doing any work.
EEEK! just look at the time it is time to go and do domestic things around my home. like laundry...I have pre "re-fluff" the clothes one too many times this morning.
Tonight I am making homemade pizza I will be going here for a delicious pizza crust recipe.
I am also thinking that since the weather is so nice right now in Idaho I will be opening all of my windows and airing out the house. I want that wonderful spring air to flow into the house. Time to put away all of the winter coats? It would be so nice.
Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment