Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm a bad blogger

I think about blogging. But I never know what to write about.
March is already half over! I cannot believe how quickly time zooms by!
I am looking forward to spring when we can go for bike rides. And work in the yard. Matt and I have a lot of things that we would like to accomplish this year in out little abode. Nothing major, just improving on what we have at our rental.
I am  trying to focus more on the art of domesticity. Sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the "drudgery" of the mundane that i forget to remember that being a housewife is a blessing.
My sweetie will be home soon and i want to greet him with open arms and a hot meal on the table!
The Sunday menu:
Pot roast
oven roasted carrots
mashed yukon gold taters
gravy
biscuts
green beans
Fudge brownies.

Hurry home my love!


No comments:

Post a Comment