Monday, February 6, 2012

Goals and accountability

Monday is here again and after a good weekend. I am feeling refreshed and ready to take on this week.
  I didn't sit down to write out my goals for the week yesterday. So it gave me a little time to think about what i want to work on.
goals
#1. Read my bible every day this week,preferably in the morning.
#2 Exercise 4 days this week. Mon,Tues,Wed,Fri-I already finished today's workout:)
#3 Work on a crafty project-I need to make something for my hubby. Our anniversary is next week!
#4. Stick to my homemaking schedule so I don't get behind and subsequently becoming very very very cranky...not fun
#5. Plan a date with my man.

OK, so there are my five goals that should be relatively easy to accomplish. I just have to stay FOCUSED on them. Maybe by writing them down on this blog I will feel more accountable to stay on task.
What are your goals for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment