Monday, October 8, 2012

Motto for the week + Goals

I enjoyed a nice weekend full of family and fun. The hubby and I got caught up on the first part of season 4 of White Collar. We seriously LOVE that show. Mozzie is the BEST.


   My Motto for the week is:
(from Pinterest)

I am realizing that if I want change or different results in my life, I am going to have to take different actions.
So, if I want to be healthy I need to:
Get up earlier to fit in a workout
Eat more fruit and veggies
Drink more water
These are all so commonsense that is kind of silly that I have to remind myself to do them. But, I have reached a point in my life where I am done playing the "victim". I am done with self-pity. It is time for action!
I wrote down some goals this week:
  1. Exercise 5 days this week for 45 min
  2. Read my bible daily
  3. Clean out the flower beds
  4. Organize my coupons
  5. Post new items on my Etsy shop
  6. Date Night with Husband
  7. Make a treat with StepSon
  8. Work on Scrapbooking
  9. Keep up with daily housework
  10. Practice contentment
SO those are my goals and I know that I can do a great job on them. I just have to be self-disciplined and  focused.
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment