Saturday, February 2, 2013

I take way to many breaks

This poor little blog. I keep forgetting all about her. I should seriously think about making 2013 a more productive year blog-wise;)
   Here we are in February of 2013, January was the longest month ever!
There is something about the cold, dark weather that makes me want to curl up in my bed and hibernate. I hate seasonal depression it makes everything so hard to do!
   But, we are past January and now into February.
 I Love February!!! Its our Anniversary month!! So for the next two weeks (especially) I am focusing on doing little lovey-dovey things for my sweetheart. I started yesterday by leaving a little note for him on the dresser. I think he liked it. I have so many fun ideas of things I want to do and make.
   This cake is super cute and I think even I could pull it off:)


I love this idea! I'm going to zurchers to get Balloons to make this:)

What a sweet idea. I am going to do this too;)
*all images are from pinterest*

Thank goodness for pinterest!
  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment