Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Its really cold here

The high in our town today was a whopping -20! Cold COLD COLD!!!! But it was a good day in all.
I had the day off today so this morning after Matt left to take Maeson to school I cozied up with a cup of coffee and turned on my secret pleasure.....19 kids and counting. Oh how I love that show!!! It is so absolutely facinating to me. I love love love Josh and Anna and their cute little family. I think the thing that really touches me is how joyful they are in what they are doing. A lesson that I am trying so very hard to learn. And I think that I did really good today. I didn't get anxious over what all I needed to do today and everything that needed to be done, happened.
The Mr. and I did our errands today:
The Library, Walmart, pickup the boy from school....I guess I didn't really do a whole lot but I'm tired!!!
I made my guys some really simple peanut butter cookies for a treat tonight. When I say simple I mean it! Literally all it takes to whip these goodies up is:
1c peanut butter creamy or chunky
1egg
1c sugar
mix mix mix shape into  balls and bake for 8-11 min @ 350
See EASY and they love them;)
Try it you'll like it:)
Hope you had a great Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment